• Degree in Business Management from Santa Clara University.
• Outside sales representative conducting business primarily with engineers and buyers of Silicon Valley companies.
• Founded, owned and operated a small business.
• Responsible for retail circulation of The Wall Street Journal for 5 Western States.
• On board of directors and served as general manager for successful local corporation.
• 25+ years as one of the top realtors in Silicon Valley.
• Degree in Communications from Santa Clara University
• Math Tutor Santa Clara University
• Lab Instructor Santa Clara University
- Taught college students how to edit on Avid Adrenaline and how to operate cameras (DVCPRO50 and HPX300)
- Explained and demonstrated different lighting techniques, set designs, special effects, and ways to capture sound
• Associate Producer and Casting Director Sleepy Toe Pictures
- Oversaw the production.
- Managed the film's social networking sites, as well as fundraised.
- Auditioned and was in contact with over 200 actors and agents
• Specialty Projects Intern NBC News
- Filmed high quality stories on location that aired on NBC channel 11, KNTV.
- Landed an exclusive story that aired about a Columbian Mammoth discovered in Castroville
- Generated story ideas and creative ways to present them.
• Worked at The Hartford Insurance Company
-Received several insurance designations and helped wholesalers sell policies
• Realtor starting in January, 2013
If you are looking for professional real estate agents to represent you in selling or buying, look no further.
Success is a habit and past performance is usually indicative of future performance. We have generally been ranked in the top 2% to 5% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide. Please note that we moved to Sereno Group in April of 2018 You will find that we work exceptionally hard, have the skills, strong business backgrounds, and integrity so as to be classified as true professionals.
Set up an appointment to meet. Interview us. Jim has had an office in Los Altos since 1993. Both Jim and Katie have tremendous knowledge about Silicon Valley Real Estate.
Selling and/or buying a home is ranked as one of the top ten most stressful events in a person's life. Usually, a home is (or becomes) a person's largest single investment. Let us help you navigate waters that typically most people travel through only rarely in a lifetime. We can assist you in achieving the best price and most favorable terms when you are looking to sell or buy.
If you've bought or sold real estate recently, you already have an idea of what is involved. If it has been a while, you might be amazed at: the many new laws, disclosures, ways of conducting business, marketing, advertising, strategizing, negotiating, researching, coordinating with other professionals, completing of paperwork,...and more...that it takes to successfully close an escrow. We are in an ever changing Real Estate Market. Change is the only constant.